Transport facility is available to all the students from Nursery to Class XII. Our bus routes cater to students from every part of the N.C.T Delhi. For a safe journey to school, the following rules are to be followed by the students.
- Students can only get on/off from their fixed bus-stops.
- Students can only travel by their assigned buses. Even on request students will not be permitted to do otherwise.
- At the end of the school day, students should board their respective buses immediately and not move out. They should remain seated till the buses leave.
- Do not run to the bus but walk in a queue.
- Do not jump on or off a moving bus, for it is dangerous.
- Do not push each other when you get on or off the bus.
- Maintain discipline in the bus as any mischief will disturb the driver.
- Do not stretch your head or hands out of the bus.
- Cooperate with the staff on duty and abide by the instructions given by them from time to time.
- Never stand in front of or behind a stationary bus.
- The students violating the above rules will be strictly punished which may include suspension or expulsion from the school.
- Any change in the residential address must be intimated to the school authorities.
- Request for any change in bus route should be given well in advance. No temporary change of bus route is allowed.
In case of discontinuation of bus service on or before the 10th day of the month, bus fee will be charged till the end of month. In case of discontinuation after the 10th day of the month the bus fee will be charged for the next month also.
Kindly check the school website also for the latest updated bus routes Any problem, suggestion or comment regarding transport should be brought to the notice of the Principal or Transport Department immediately.