Delhi Public School, Mathura Road welcomes you to the Admission process for the academic year 2018-2019.
Apply online through the school website - www.dpsmathuraroad.org
General Category, Staff Category, Management Category
- i. Age criteria for registration (academic session 2018-2019)
- a) Pre School - Children who complete three years by 31st March 2018 (Born on or before 31-3-2015)
- b) Class I - Children who complete five years by 31st March 2018 (Born on or before 31-3-2013)
- ii. The total number of seats available in class Pre-School (2018-19) are 260 (General Quota –
130 i.e. 50%; Economically Weaker Section- 65 i.e. 25%; Staff quota-13 i.e. 5%; Management
quota-52 i.e. 20%)
The total number of seats available in class 1 (2018-19) are 44 (General Quota – 22 i.e. 50%
Economically Weaker Section- 11 i.e. 25%; Staff quota-2 i.e. 5%; Management quota-9 i.e. 20%)
- iii. Before filling the form please refer to the detailed instructions given under criterion definition carefully.
- 1. Fill the form on the website.
- 2. Take two/three printouts of the filled form.
- 3. A list of short listed candidates for verification and admission, draw of lot in case any, for all categories will be
displayed on the school website on the dates specified below. You will be required to bring a print out of the
filled form, original documents and attested photocopies on the day of verification. On the day of admission,
original documents and a Demand draft will be required for completion of admission formalities.
- 4. Please keep a copy / printout of the filled form for your record.
- The admission process has been carefully designed to provide equal opportunity to all and to maintain
transparency in the Admission process. Every year, we have more applicants than the number of seats
available. Therefore, if a candidate is unable to secure a seat, it is in no way a reflection of his/her
- 2) After filling up the online form along with unique number generated by the computer, click on the submit
button and take a print out of the form. Kindly take two coloured print outs of the filled form, one of
which needs to be submitted and the other can serve as a record with self.
Any form without unique number will be invalid.
You are advised to fill in only one online form. In case of an error while filling the online
form kindly intimate the admission team through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No changes shall be entertained after 20th February, 2018.
Helpline Numbers : 011- 43399244/249, 9810605858, 9871341010,
- 3) Please refer to the school website for Fee structure and refund policy for withdrawal of admitted candidates after admission.
|Commencement of Admission process
||27th December 2017 ( Wednesday )
|Commencement of Online Registration for admission
||27th December 2017 ( Wednesday )
|Last date for availability and submission of filled Registration form (online)
||17th January 2018 ( Wednesday )
|Display of list of all registered applicants
|1st February 2018 ( Thursday )
|Display of list of all registered applicants with scores
|8th February 2018 ( Thursday )
|List & Schedule of applicants shortlisted provisionally for verification of documents.
||8th February 2018 ( Thursday )
|Display of First List of provisionally selected candidates
(includes list of candidates for Draw of Lot and for Waiting List)
|15th February 2018 ( Thursday )
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by email/
written application received by hand) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the First List
|16th February 2018 ( Friday )
20th February 2018 ( Tuesday )
|Display of amended list of selected candidates
(includes list for Draw of Lot and Waiting List)
|21st February 2018 ( Wednesday )
|Draw of lot (if any) for Children under General Category Schedule for verification of documents and subsequent admission of applicants shortlisted in Draw of Lot ( if any)
||22nd February 2018 ( Thursday )
|2nd list of selected applicants and schedule for submission of fee (General Category)
||28th February 2018 ( Wednesday )
|Closure of admission process
||31st March 2018 ( Saturday )
Note: In case the number of applicants with the same score exceeds the number of seats available, a
limited lottery will be held and admission shall be granted subject to verification of documents of
applicants successful in the lottery.
The following criterion have been adopted for the allocation of points that will form the final
score of your application.
PARAMETERS ADOPTED BY THE SCHOOL
||Criteria and point wise weightage
||Neighbourhood (aerial distance up to 15 Kms.)
||Sibling studying in school
||Parent Alumni of core school ( mother / father / both)
Breakup of points for distance criteria
Code A (0 – 8 k.m.) 70 POINTS
Code B (8.1 – 12 k.m.) 60 POINTS
Code C (12.1 – 15 k.m.) 50 POINTS
Total points generated are 100.
- i. Neighbourhood: Localities upto 15 Km (aerial distance) will be considered only. Distance calculation will be done automatically by Google maps which is linked with the Registration Form. Please note that Google Maps calculates the distance only from the drop down option. If locality is typed manually, it may result in erroneous calculation of points.
- ii. Sibling: A real brother or sister of the applicant who is on the school roll during the academic session 2018-2019.
- iii. Alumni: Father/Mother or both who have passed class 10/12 from a core school (indicated in the form) under the aegis of Delhi Public School society.
- iv. Staff Quota: The wards (shall include grand children also) of the staff/employees of the school/ D.P.S.S. / D.P.S. Core Schools. The unfilled seats of the staff quota shall spill over to open seats.
- v. Tabulation of Final Score
- a) The list of all applicants shortlisted for verification will be displayed in alphabetical order. In the event of
many applicants getting identical final scores in the lowest eligible scores, a limited lottery system would
be opted for within these applicants to select children for admission. This option will arise only in case of
availability of seats for admission.
- b) Parents of shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of original documents and admission as per
Final admission is subject to verification of the listed documents (in original)
The school reserves the right to cancel the applications of any candidate at any stage due to
wrong/incorrect information or incomplete submission of documents.
Admission in no way guarantees transport facility for the child.
List of documents
- i. Copy of online form
- ii. Birth certificate from the registrar of birth or equivalent authority. Name of the child must be endorsed
in the Birth Certificate duly countersigned by Registrar of Birth. Any spelling error in the name of the
child/ parents shall not be entertained. The birth certificate has to be complete in all respects.
- iii. Proof of residential address
List of indicative documents which can be considered as proof of residence of parent/ child
- a) Registered Company Rent Lease
- b) Registered Rent Lease Deed ( lease of property in the name of the parent along with Pan No. of the
landlord with proof of transfer of rent in his/ her bank account for a minimum of last 6 months)
[If the lease / Rent Agreements are less than eleven months, it can be done on Rs. 100/- stamp
paper and would not need any registration. If the rent agreements are above eleven months for the
interest of the owners as well as tenants), the Lease / Rent Agreements need to be registered in the
court of sub – registrar after paying stamp duty and registration charges.]
- c) Registered Sales Deed of residential property in name of parent/ grandparent. (in case Registered
Sales Deed is in the name of the grandparent it should be accompanied with the parent’s voter ID or
- d) Passport of parent or applicant at the same address
- e) Paid Electricity Bill/ Paid MTNL Telephone Bill of the last 6 months/ Water Bill/ Electoral Card/ Aadhar
Card/ Domicile certificate / Ration Card of parents of the same address with proof of PNG gas bills.
- iv. In case of sibling applicants, the identity card/fee receipt (of sibling of the year 2017 – 18 ) studying in DPS Mathura Road.
- v. In case of alumni of Delhi Public School (father/mother/both): School leaving certificate/Sr. Secondary/ Secondary Board Certificates.
- vi. In case of Staff child of DPSS/ other D.P.S. Core School, a letter from the Head of the Institution.
- vii. Immunization / Vaccination record of the child. Kindly print the Medical Form given below and get it duly filled and signed by the relevant authority. This form is important for completion of Admission procedure.
- viii. In case of SC/ STC/ OBC Category, a certificate from the office of the SDM.
- ix. Self attested copies of all the above documents.
- x. A Demand Draft of a sum of Rs. 60,000/- in the name of Delhi Public School Mathura Road New Delhi.
Documents asked for should be complete in all respects. In case documents are not complete at the time of verification, admission shall not be granted on conditions of submitting documents at a later date.
The school reserves all rights with respect to accepting or rejecting any application form. The final decision on
admitting a student solely rests with the school management and no claims will be entertained in this regard.
Further any effort on behalf of applicant to influence any D.P.S. staff or Management directly or indirectly will
lead to outright rejection of the application and strict penal action. Submission of form online will be treated as
acceptance of all terms and conditions laid down by the School Authority.