Schedule For SOF Olympiads 2021-2022..
Assignment Booklet Distribution Schedule-Clas..
Assignment Booklet Distribution Schedule for ..
Heritage Crusade 2021-Daastan -e Dharohar -Gu..
Instructions for ASSET Test..
Annual Re-Examination Date Sheet for classes 9 and 11
Schedule for SPECIAL Coaching Classes for X (7/2/19 onwards)
CBSE Annual Pre Exam Psychological Counselling
Class XII Time table for Extra Classes
Advisory on Seasonal Influenza A H1N1 received...
Date sheet for Computer Practical Exam of class VI-VIII
Ideate using Technology
Digital Citizenship and Cyber Wellness Olympiad
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2.0
Subject wise batch for the CBSE Practical Exam (2018-19)
Annual Exam Date Sheet (2018-19) - Class IX and XI
Annual Exam Date Sheet (2018-19) - Classes VI, VII and VIII
Sample papers of CBSE Board Examination
Notice for 17.01.2019
Special Classes For Class 10
Special Classes For Class 10
CELEBRATION OF INDIAN HERITAGE
THROUGH CBSE HERITAGE INDIA QUIZ, 2021
This is with reference to the Notification CBSE/ACAD/HIQ/2020-21 Dated: January 19, 2021 Circular No: ACAD-08/2021 pertaining to celebration of Indian Heritage. CBSE Heritage India Quiz is conducted every year to raise the awareness about the preserving human heritage, diversity and vulnerability of India's built monuments and heritage sites. It is an attempt to motivate the future generations of this country towards efforts required to protect and conserve our vast cultural heritage.
In order to reach out to maximum students across the country, the Board will host the Heritage India Quiz 2020-21 on DIKSHA platform.
This Quiz shall be available on DIKSHA platform from 20th January 2021 to 10th February 2021. All Students from class 1 to 12 (irrespective of the Board) are eligible to participate in this Quiz.
To access the Quiz, a student needs to join the “Heritage India Quiz 2020-21” course on DIKSHA Platform through the link given below. Through the link students can engage with interesting videos on our Heritage.
STEPS FOR STUDENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN QUIZ:
1) The students can access the course via DIKSHA portal on computer or via DIKSHA app on Android mobile. iPhone users can access the quiz on any mobile browser. The students must have the latest version of the DIKSHA App available at Playstore to access the quiz. Further, the DIKSHA App should be updated to the latest version available at Playstore.
2) Click these links to access the course: http://bit.ly/HIQE_Ci (for English); http://bit.ly/HIQH_Ci (for Hindi). This will open the login page.
3) Enter the registered email address and password to login. If you do not have an account on DIKSHA then you can register for the same by clicking on the “Register here” button on the page. You can also sign in with an existing Google account by clicking on “Sign in with Google” button.
4) On reaching the “Heritage India Quiz 2020-21” course home page, please click on “Join Course” to register.
5) Once you have joined the course, you will be able to access different modules of this course. You can either click on “Start Learning” or on any one of the modules to access the content:
(i) The first module provides Introduction to the Heritage India Quiz course.
(ii) The second module provides interesting video content on the heritage of India.
(iii) The third module is the Heritage India Quiz 2021.
Participation certificates will be issued online after fourteen days on the DIKSHA platform itself upon 100% completion of the course.
Students to ensure that they have their correct names in the DIKSHA profile. Students should have the latest version of DIKSHA App, or access to the DIKSHA website to receive certificates.
The Quiz competition is designed to generate awareness about the preserving human heritage, diversity and vulnerability of India's built monuments and heritage sites. It is an attempt to motivate the future generations of this country towards efforts required to protect and conserve our vast cultural heritage.