Mathura Road, New Delhi 110003, India | +91-11-43399200 | +91-11-24359638 | email@example.com
DPS Mathura Road requires the following staff urgently. Candidates seeking employment should have experience in a reputed Public School, excellent communication skills, excellent academic record, requisite experience, proven ability in Curricular and Co-Curricular activities and adequate computer literacy. Salary and allowances as per Delhi Public School Society norms.
|POST / Details||PGT||TGT||TGT (Computer Science)||TGT (German)||PRT (Gen)||PRT (Counsellor / Special Educator)|
|Qualifications||Post Graduation in concerned subject with B.Ed.||Graduation in concerned subject with B.Ed. (Preference for Post Graduates) with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. CTET Paper II||AS PER *(preference for Post Graduates)||Graduate preferably in German Language or B1 or B2 certificate holder in German Language with atleast 50% marks in aggregate with relevant experience. Preference to candidates with DTG||AS PER **||COUNSELLOR - (BA with Psychology or Graduate with having a Certificate of Diploma in Counselling) / SPECIAL EDUCATOR - Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. with two year diploma in special education or post-graduate professional diploma in special education.|
|Salary||Level 8 Cell 1 of Seventh Pay Commission||Level 7 Cell 1 of Seventh Pay Commission||Level 7 Cell 1 of Seventh Pay Commission||Level 7 Cell 1 of Seventh Pay Commission||Level 6 Cell 1 of Seventh Pay Commission||Level 6 Cell 1 of Seventh Pay Commission|
|Maximum Age Limit||Below 36 years||Below 30 years*||Below 30 years*||Below 30 years*||Below 30 years*||Below 30 years*|
Age Relaxation to female candidates as per rules
Salary as per the policy of DPSS
*TGT Computer Science
1.Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognised University
Graduation in Computer Science from a recognised University (provided that the Computer Science subject must be studied in all years as main subject)
B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized University
Graduation in any subject and `A’ Level from DOEACC Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation
2. B.Ed. from a recognized University
1. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board. OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) regulations – 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent ) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) from recognized Board.
Graduation and two years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name know) from a recognized Board.
2. Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper I) (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
All teachers to be appointed to teach Classes Pre School to VIII should qualify/pass the Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for this purpose.
Visit the website - www.dpsmathuraroad.org under VACANCY. Before filling the form please refer to the detailed instructions / eligibility carefully.
1. Please download the form.
2. Take a printout of the downloaded form and dispatch the duly filled form complete in all respects with attested documents and DD/PO of Rs. 200/- in favour of Principal, Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, payable at New Delhi, by Speed Post or Courier to "Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110003". Mention name of the applicant on reverse of DD/PO. Please super scribe on the envelope the “Post Applied For”.
3. A list of short listed candidates for all posts will be displayed on the school website on the dates specified below. You will be required to bring a print out of the filled form along with copies of documents on the day of the interview.
4. Please keep a copy / printout of the filled form for your record.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews. We reserve the right to fill or not to fill a vacancy and call or not to call a candidate for the interview.
|Application Forms available between||24-3-2023 to 2-4-2023|
|*Last Date of acceptance of filled form||4-4-2023|
|Display of list of shortlisted candidates||11-4-2023|
|Preliminary Interview||Will be intimated later|
|Final Interview||Will be intimated later|
The filled Form must reach the school on or before 4-4-2023 by 2.00 pm. Forms received later / without draft are likely to be rejected.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews. We reserve the right to fill nor not to fill a vacancy and call or not to call a candidate for the interview.
Details and Dates of interview for temporary vacancies will be intimated on the website later.
PLEASE FILL THE DETAILS OF EXPERIENCE QUOTING THE PLACE AND NUMBER OF YEARS EXPERIENCE. ALSO ATTACH THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE.